Do you serve food?
We will soon have an available in-house menu with nice snacks and yummy quick bites. We will also have food trucks on most Friday and Saturday nights. You can check our event calendar to see who is scheduled. We also encourage you to grab something to go from one of the incredible restaurants here in Park Circle and bring it over here to enjoy with a beer.
Are children welcome?
Commonhouse is proud to be family-friendly establishment. However, for the safety and enjoyment of all patrons, we ask that children are kept under direct and immediate supervision at all times.
Are dogs allowed?
Well behaved dogs on leashes are absolutely welcome in the beer yard. They are not allowed inside the taphouse due to DHEC regulations. Thank you for understanding.
Why don’t you fill or sell Growlers?
Our vehicle of choice for providing you with fresh to-go beer is the 32-ounce Crowler. We DO NOT fill or sell growlers. Filling Crowlers gives us a better opportunity for quality assurance when it comes to beer leaving the brewery. We want our beer tasting as good when you get home as it does in our taphouse. Here are a few interesting facts (thanks to our friends at WeldWerks Brewing who have the same philosophy) that we hope will give you insight into our decesion:
- Crowlers guarantee freshness and quality; growlers may have stubborn filth and funk that could taint the beer and create undesirable flavors.
- While growlers will last less than a week unopened, and 24 hours once opened, Crowlers can sit for up to four weeks without deterioration of quality.
- Once opened, the whole can will be consumed which guarantees that you are experiencing the beer at its best.
- The aluminum is recyclable and made from 68% recycled content.
- Crowlers are more easily transportable. Charleston is a city full of outdoor activities; Crowlers are great for taking out on the boat, going to the park, or other activities where glass is not ideal. Once consumed, they can be condensed into a manageable “pack it out” size.
- Unlike growlers, properly purged and sealed Crowlers will experience zero oxygen ingress and zero light penetration, once again keeping the beer fresher.
Are you hiring?
Resumes and a paragraph about yourself are always accepted at email@example.com.
Can you accommodate large parties?
If you plan to visit us with a group of more than 10 folks, please give us a heads up with as much advance notice as possible so that we can make sure that we are staffed appropriately and can provide the best service possible.